PBA Profit Drop = PR Mismanagement
Meanwhile, Wong also alleged that after the DAP took over the state government in March 2008, the profit of Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang (PBAPP) dropped to RM31.2 million in 2008 and RM14.8 million in 2009.
“Is this decline due to the poor management of Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang (PBAPP) or are there other factors which we do not know about?” he asked.
He said that when Penang was still under the Barisan Nasional (BN) government in 2007, the profit of PBAPP was RM43.1 million.
- Always Remembered - Tun Dr. Lim Chong Eu
- Semangat FOI Perlu Diutamakan-2
- Semangat FOI Perlu Diutamakan-1
- Don’t Question Patriotism
- Drastic Drop in Tourists
- Water charges increase burdens Penangites
- Gerakan Welcomes All
- Penang State Economy Is Our Main Focus
- SLC of Age Groups
- Persidangan Perwakilan Negeri (09)
- Persidangan Perwakilan Negeri (08)
- Persidangan Perwakilan Negeri (07)